Friday, January 11, 2008

A rave for a friend

Please visit www.DebbieJansen.com . Debbie is a very close friend and confidant whom I have known for almost 15 years. She and her husband Ron, also a dear friend, have been with me through good times and bad. The word "friend" is not adequate enough to explain what they mean to me. In a world of self-serving behavior, back biting and gossip, they are just good people. I trust them with any aspect of my life. What I tell them stays with them. Period. If I ask for prayer, I know they will lift me up and pray for me. God has blessed me with friends that shine with love and kindness, and I will always thank Him for Ron and Debbie.
Check out Debbie's website. It is filled with hope, fun and just plain old good reading. Not a day goes by that I don't stop by Debbie's site and and see what she has to say.
I hope you all can say you have friends like mine.

No comments: